Also known as variegated elephant bush or rainbow portulacaria plant, rainbow elephant bush Portulacaria Afra Variegata is a shrubby succulent with mahogany stems and fleshy, green and creamy white foliage
HOW TO CARE?
- It requires a medium to bright light. Place it in the brightest spot in the room.
- They don't like to be in a wet feet. Let the soil to be completely dry between each watering to prevent from overwatering that can cause the roots to rot.
- Well aerated and fast draining soil is the best thing that you can give to them. You can also shop your soil here!
DO NOTE THAT
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT (DIAMETER 13.5CM, HEIGHT 9.5CM). CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
Based on 1 review
I received in good condition but unfortunately after 1 week the plant gone already. So sad