HOW TO CARE?
- It requires a bright indirect light. Place it in the brightest spot in the room. If you want to place it outdoor, it's better to place them under the shade to avoid from sunburn.
- They don't like to be in a wet feet. Let the soil to be completely dry between each watering to prevent from overwatering that can cause the roots to rot.
- Well aerated and fast draining soil is the best thing that you can give to them. You can also shop your soil here!
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT. CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT