Did you guys know that other name for this plant is a Sweetheart Plant?
HOW TO CARE?
- This sweetheart requires light without direct sunlight. Too much direct sunlight will scorch the leaves. Not enough light, there will be a lack of growth.
- Offers a thorough watering when the soil is dry to the touch.
- Mist the leaves once every 2 days to create a higher humidity
- A well draining potting mix is essential for plants. Shop your soil here
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT (DIAMETER 4CM, HEIGHT 6CM). CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
- HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PLANT, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR A REFUND. EMAIL US A PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PLANT.